Conditions of Use
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the company’s identification data are detailed below:
RAMPEMAR SERVICES, S.L
Address: C/ SANTA ELENA Nº 17, SAN PEDRO ALCANTARA, MÁLAGA, C.P. 29670
The present legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this web page of RAMPEMAR SERVICIOS, S.L from now on, (Rampemar) makes available to Internet users. If you do not agree with these legal conditions you should leave this website.
The User is obliged to use the web, the services and its contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and in particular, must refrain from
– Suppressing, eluding or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of the owners incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain.
– Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the website or computer systems that support it.
– Using or installing programs or devices capable of invalidating the security controls or passwords, established by Rampemar, being equally forbidden to decipher the keys, systems or encryption algorithms or any other security element of the web page or any of its users.
– Copying or capturing screenshots from the web page without express authorisation from Rampemar
– Make copies or versions of the web page or its source code, without the express consent of Rampemar
– Perform any type of behavior contrary to the law or good faith.
Exclusion of Responsibility
Rampemar is not responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused to the user by viruses, unavailability or any other abnormal behaviour of the website. Rampemar has adopted all the security measures within its reach and according to the current state of the art, to guarantee the correct functioning of the website and to avoid the generation of any kind of damage to the user.
Access to and use of certain sections of this website require prior registration as a user. No registration of underage users is allowed. Rampemar reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. Once registered on our website, you may at any time access, modify or cancel the data in your user profile.
Rampemar warns the user that registration requests made in a fraudulent manner or in violation of rules or rights of third parties may be rejected. Users may also be deregistered if they violate these legal conditions or the warnings and requirements issued by Rampemar regarding behaviour that violates the policies and rules governing this website.
Users are responsible for any action taken under their user name or account. Users are responsible for the use and confidentiality of their password to access their account. If you suspect that the security of your password has been compromised, you should immediately change your password.
Rampemar declines any responsibility for services and/or information provided in other pages linked to this Web. Ramoemar does not control or supervise the linked sites. Users who use these links should consult the legal conditions set out on the destination pages.
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other content included on this website are the property of Rampemar or, if applicable, it has the permission to use and/or exploit them.
The users of this web site may reproduce or store the contents stored on this page for their exclusive personal use or for the purposes authorised in the legal conditions for contracting our products and services. Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, of the contents stored on this website, is expressly prohibited except with the prior and express consent of Rampemar
Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in case of dispute or controversy arising from the use of this website, both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Marbella (Málaga). This clause of express submission to the courts of the city of Marbella (Malaga), will not be applicable to cases of litigation with users of the website that according to current legislation hold the status of consumers, in which case both parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of residence of the consumer.
This Legal Notice is dated 03/03/2020