The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated in a loyal and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
Who is responsible for your data?
- Identity: RAMPEMAR SERVICIOS, S.L.
- CIF: B92428168
- Address: C/ SANTA ELENA Nº 17, SAN PEDRO ALCÁNTARA MÁLAGA, C.P. 29670
- Phone: +34636810819
- E-mail: email@example.com
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
RAMPEMAR SERVICES, S.L. (from now on Rampemar), assures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, they will be transferred for any other use without the previous and express consent of our users. We will only ask for those data necessary to provide the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
– “Contact” section
We will collect data in order to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact and comment forms, and to send you information that is of interest to you through our communication channels.
This information will be stored for as long as you do not request its deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- Obtaining your consent to answer the questions you ask us through our contact and comment forms.
The consent given here by the Holder of the data is revocable at any time, without retroactive effect.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
In order to offer you our services with a better quality and to comply with our fiscal obligations, we would like to inform you that the data you provide us with may be transferred to
- Siteground S.L. as a hosting provider.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any complaint.
- In the legally established cases, such as the case of the Security Forces.
- To the public administrations to whom we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Rampemar assures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that in no case will they be given for any other use without the previous and express consent of our customers. We will only ask for those data necessary to provide the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
There are a number of rights that you can exercise at any time, which are
- You can request information about the personal data stored that concerns you (access)
- You may request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (correction)
- You may request the deletion or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
- You can also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, standard, machine-readable format (portability)
To do so, you must send a written request with a copy of your ID card or document that identifies you to the address C/ SANTA ELENA Nº 17, SAN PEDRO ALCÁNTARA MÁLAGA, C.P. 29670 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.